TORINO FASHION MATCH 2023
The International event of bilateral meetings supporting your business to innovate and to grow at international level, focused on :
FASHION & TEXTILE| ACCESSORIES | SPORTSWEAR &ACTIVEWEAR| WATERSPORT TEXTILE | FASHION DESIGN AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
NETWORKING is the first step towards the Internationalisation of your COMPANY !
Follow this interesting opportunity to generate NEW business PROJECTs !
- THE B2B
This is a FREE of charge _ onsite only_ match-making event, gathering SMEs, manufacturing textile companies, buyers, retailers, suppliers, experts and investors dealing with the FASHION & TEXTILE |SPORTSWEAR & ACTIVEWEAR| WATERSPORT TEXTILE | CREATIVE INDUSTRIES| FASHION DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES sectors from a large number of countries that will allow you to create international partnerships to grow your business, creating new contacts, meeting clients and living the EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE of international FASHION SHOWS surrounded by a world of innovative brands where you can discover different cultures and niche markets, in the Melting-pot district, in the center of Turin !
The B2B Torino Fashion Match is realized alongside the Torino Fashion Week 2023 : the international format of fashion shows and business opportunities, condensed in 1 WEEK, addressed to emerging fashion talents, manufacturing companies and Small and medium textile's enterprises from all over the world !
This matchmaking event is perfect for you if you are looking for:
Business opportunities | international visibility | New clients | buyers | suppliers | retailers | e-commerce platforms |emotional experience | creating international partnerships or just to boost your creativity !
2. THE TALKs
Attend our TALKs' Sessions to analyse different sectoral Topics getting inspiration on
- Internationalization services for SMEs and the Single Market Programme
- Sportswear, Innovative trends, Smart and digital Technologies
- Intellectual Property Right in the Fashion Industry
- Empowering Diversity and Inclusion across the Global Fashion Industry
- Sustainable and Circular Fashion
Live a huge experience combining Fashion shows , business sessions' event, inspirational Talks with experts and international speakers, networking activities for participants and evening networking events alongside the Torino Fashion Week 2023 that can elevate your business and your network worldwide!
The b2b is organized by the local EEN office located in Turin (IT) Unioncamere Piemonte , supported by the Turin Chamber of commerce as members of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and in collaboration with the EEN experts of the Sector Group Textile, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration .
The event is also promoted and assisted by the EEN Sector Group Cultural and Creative Industries , the Sector Group Tourism and by the Thematic Group Women Entrepreneurship and the Thematic Group Internationalization.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to help small and medium enterprises , start ups and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development. EEN is active in more than 50 countries operating through + 500 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission to
- Help companies access international markets beyond Europe
- Introduce companies to the right business partners and the right sources of finance
- Bring Innovative Ideas to commercial success
- Access the right source of finance
- Guide companies towards more sustainable business models and tailor digital solutions
- Build business agility and resilience to chellenges
You can attend if you are:
- Fashion Designers| Startups| Innovative brands
- SMEs: Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies
- Retailers |distributors| sales agents |Fashion stores| Wholesaler
- E-commerce Platforms| Digital Platform | ICT provider
- PR Agency | Consulting Agency |Marketing developer |MEDIA provider
- Buyers|Commercial Agents with real interest in finding new products
- Government | R&D organization |Association dealing with Textile and Fashion industry
- Sustainable service providers for textiles and fashion industry
- Investors focused on fashion industry and Female entrepreneurship
- Textile and Fashion (garments and fashion accessories)
- SportsWear| Activewear |SwimWear and textile for Watersports
- Creative Industries (textile and fashion, footwear, leather, accessories and Jewelry)
- Digital solutions and AI technologies for the fashion industry
- Resilience (tools and services for the textile industry)
- Retail |E-commerce
- Investment for fashion industry - Female entrepreneurship
- Green Transition | Circular Fashion
- Showcase and promote your products, projects, services or business's needs, requests and offers to other participants, during the event
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Create business partnerships and Promote your success story among European Channels : ask to the Enterprise Europe Network experts from your country!
- Be inspired by the TALKS we are planning!
- Join the Torino Fashion Week 2023 event as performer and get international visibility within the fashion shows getting the chance to receive the Best Rising Talent Award or other prizes from sponsors (Rinascente luxury goods store) !
- Being selected for the EEN Award Sport Itinerary 2023!
The Torino Fashion Match 2023 edition is inserted within the Enterprise Europe Network Sport Itinerary 2023!
In 2023 the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will promote a joint calendar of free business events (e.g., B2B, workshops, learning opportunities) focused on the sports ecosystem in the framework of important international sports events, among others.
The Network will organise 6 international B2B events and at least 5 thematic workshops/training courses open to all European SMEs and free of charge.
Companies that will successfully participate in at least 2 Network events during the year will compete for a special Final EEN Prize in Turin, in November 2023, during the ATP Finals Tennis.
Join the competition
A special ceremony will take place during the ATP Finals Tennis in Torino, November 2023, to select the winners of the dedicated Network Prize.
For the 3 finalist companies:
- Enterprise Europe Network Prize: plaque and visibility on national and European central channels
- For non-Piedmontese companies: travel reimbursement and one night for the final ceremony in Turin, Italy
Don’t miss this opportunity!
FROM THE ED_ 2022:
TORINO FASHION WEEK 2023
26th June - 2nd July 2023
The B2B Torino Fashion Match is realized alongside the Torino Fashion Week 2023 :
The International onsite format of 7 days of international seasonless catwalks shows, interviews with innovative and international brands, exclusive experiences for participants, networking parties and dedicated events, organized by TMODA srl (Turin, IT), and addressed to international emerging designers, innovative brands and manufacturing companies for the textile and fashion industry with the goal to give visibility to fashion and textile’s companies from all over the world, from different countries, niche markets and peculiar cultures.